Drake

Ben 10

i started watching this show as my godson was really into it and i watched a few episodes and its actually not too bad its got good story line and consistency in its episodes have watched a fair few and i might even get the collection when its fully released 

I'm not going to lie, I just couldn't get into AF at all.

After being such a big fan thanks the the original,

it just seemed that far too much had changed in AF.

I couldn't enjoy it. 
So in the end, I stopped bothering with the Ben 10 series.

I still watch the repeats of the original but sadly, that's all.

I actually like AF and UA, but I really don't like what they've done to the whole thing in Omniverse. I wished they had kept the graphics from AF and UA, they were so much better.

I actually like AF and UA, but I really don't like what they've done to the whole thing in Omniverse. I wished they had kept the graphics from AF and UA, they were so much better.

The graphics change I can live with.

What I don't like is that they lowered their target audience age. It's too childish now. I mean, there was a 1-night-stand in UA. They can't go from that to this stuff. And seriously, the whole malfunctioning-omnitrix thing is getting old. He had such good control in UA.

But, not comparing to the rest of the series, it's still half-decent.

I was initially against Omniverse too from the way it looked and how they changed their target audience but i did at times find season 2 of ultimate alien abit lacking and boring in parts whereas Omniverse has been pretty good all the way through

New animation I can handle. It's the target now younger audience that bugs me (and Ben somehow being younger and less mature than before, even though the events from ultimate alien have already happened...)