Red Tear Drop ~ Ideas

Shazi

Another idea by me for something to work on when i finish aishod. let me know if you have any ideas or questions ^_^

A bunch of people have been marked by a red tear drop, a mark known to belong to a demon. they begin travelling to converge in the one place. each one of them chosen to create a gateway for the demon to come into the human world. none of them are aware of why they are travelling to this place until they arrive.

Lance was marked under his left eye with a small mark.

Rory was marked on his hat (being an animated puppet, it is part of his body)

Atunta was marked over his left eye

Klash over his right eye, he and Atunta are twins

Winter was marked on her right thigh

Vincent on his back

Alyssa was marked on her chest, she is blind but can see it with her minds eye as it pulsated evil.

Shuno was marked on her right foot, she was also brought back from the dead to complete the gateway

Astrid is lance’s mother and was not marked

Ediel was not marked but searches for someone important to her that was.

theres a bit more to it than i have revealed, but that is for me to know, and you to discover as i begin writing!

hm. What sort of demons? As in lower tier demons (handles like succubi and thralls) or higher demons, named demons I mean.

Also, in what sense are they evil? Does it mean there is a heaven and hell religious style or just an alternate dimension?

i haven't quite gotten to that yet, i was thinking probably a named demon, since why go to all the effort of marking all these people to get to the human realm when you could probably get away with only using one as a low tier demon

as for evil, religious is not really my thing, i like alternate dimension. does wanting to enslave all of humanity count as evil? last i checked it does

Sounds interesting, Shazi. I'll be looking forward to this if you end up starting it up. ^.^

Also, Winter sounds like a complete slut. Her thigh...mmm hmm. She should wear bootie shorts so we can see the mark. And with a name like that? HOOCH!!! lol

If she ends up being anything like I already imagine her to be, I KNOW WHO MY FAV CHARACTER WILL BE!

Sounds interesting, Shazi. I'll be looking forward to this if you end up starting it up. ^.^

Also, Winter sounds like a complete slut. Her thigh...mmm hmm. She should wear bootie shorts so we can see the mark. And with a name like that? HOOCH!!! lol

If she ends up being anything like I already imagine her to be, I KNOW WHO MY FAV CHARACTER WILL BE!

<.< http://shuzzy.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=120#/d2i83zz