Kratos (God of war) Vs Dantè (Devil May Cry)

Saidon

Dante Vs Kratos  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Dante Vs Kratos

• Dante
    • Kratos
    • Draw/ can't decide.

If these two legendary freaks of nature went toe to toe. Who would win?

Dante is practically immortal and the only thing that can deal serious damage is Sparda sword, Yamato and his own sword Rebellion.

Kratos the god slayer, a murder machine of murder death and threesomes.

In my opinion, Kratos would have to get one of the swords atleast to win. Or simply try and behead dante lol.

Speed: Dante

Strength: Kratos

But who wins in the end?

I personally wouldnt bet on the match, but I still think that dante would win. As mentioned dante is much faster and has a confident demeanour about him that would probably see past Kratos' frucking bloodlust. Also Kratos is only a demi-god, albeit an epic one, meaning he is mortal. He can be killed by conventional means, just that he is such a badass its hard to do. I'd say they'd cut it close, but dante would come out on top.

I personally wouldnt bet on the match, but I still think that dante would win. As mentioned dante is much faster and has a confident demeanour about him that would probably see past Kratos' frucking bloodlust. Also Kratos is only a demi-god, albeit an epic one, meaning he is mortal. He can be killed by conventional means, just that he is such a badass its hard to do. I'd say they'd cut it close, but dante would come out on top.

True, although Kratos never fails to come back from the dead lol

With exception of the God of War 3 ending

• 3 weeks later...
that's a hard fight though, Kratos is a blood thirsty murder machine Donte is more coagulating and strategic... It would also depend on what each one was fighting for either one (with a justifiable goal) would stop at nothing so until you have both in a game you'll never know...

Kratos: Revenge, what else ? hahaha

Dante: Does he need a reason? Lol.

Dante isnt human neither is kratos but all the gods and Kratos can die actually Kratos and all the god and goddess died but Dante cant

DANTE Wins

dante is in the new DMC 5 he has black hair (half human) and when he has white hair (half human) and Devil trigger (full demon) but he still kick ass

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...