The Mighty Mother Fuckers (contains a lot of swearing)

Zanco

The United States Of America started with 3 colonies and people who wanted to live long and live free. Are American's still doing this today? Sure... Sure. They do it so much that they've won the award for the fattest country in the world. They also have gotten into trillions of dollars in dept, cause they live free. They have shit presidents and legislation systems that never really work and always contradict themselves. They're the place every one escapes to, yet no one wants to live there any more. They've got abusive law abiding cops that would beat some one to death with their bear hands because they where trying to prove themselves innocent. They've got gangs and raciest ass wipes that don't know that the niggers are more raciest than they are yet it's still okay, but they're all too blind to see that. They've managed to get their entire economy to want to run to Canada. They got a bunch of middle eastern terrorists to blow down their unnecessarily big World Trade Center. They got their asses fuckin' wooped by the Vietnamese!

The American's have shit filled blind lives and they all secretly want to kill themselves but never really do because they got the big game waiting for them every week. They want every thing but don't have the money to pay for it. They think they're better than every one else because their ego's are too big. They have barbeques and burn the flags of other countries. They steal from each other. They rape each other. They kill each other. And they all ways think that their right, or that they had reason and right to do so. They fuck their cousins, sisters, and mothers. And even though they have all this shit going on around them they still censor T.V, Radio, and the mother fucking internet.

The Americans... They are the biggest fuck up country this is. But they've fucking earned it. These mighty mother fuckers fucking invaded Germany with a couple hundred men, minimum heavy artillery, no game plane, all odds where against them and they fucking tore that shit up so bad that Hitler had to kill himself. These mighty mother fuckers toke over Iraque and Baghdad then forced the crazy fucks to have democracy. These mighty mother fuckers went up against Russia and ended the Silvet union with a fucking army of spies. These mighty mother fuckers tactical nuked Japan just for being squinty eyed. These mighty mother fuckers abolished slavery from practically the whole world. These mighty mother fuckers toke England who gave them every thing and shoved it all back up their asses then got rid of their faggy ass tea and their faggy ass language changed it up and came with modern day English and Moon shine and then sent those faggy assed cock suckers to their Queen with their tails between their legs!

Us Mighty Mother Fucker's earned and fought for all that shit that the rest of the world makes fun of and we are damn proud of it. So the next time you guys are gonna make fun of us, remember the times when we had OUR foots up YOUR asses and a fucking 12 Gage pointed at your throats! I'm an American! DEAL WITH IT!

((I wrote this for my American History term paper at the end of the year last year and I got an F... I wonder why...))

True, true. But probably every other country is just like this but American is more in your face about it =). And damn you americans you got rid of tea what's wrong with tea, I personally don't drink it but it's a symbol of relaxation.

Plus Europe sacrificed the most in the war and American only came at the end, but lucky they did cause otherwise Hitler would have won. But still don't take all the glory.