2011: Series you liked, series you disliked?

RazorDan

TWGOK S2, Steins;Gate, Ao no Exorcist, Deadman Wonderland, Black Lagoon OVAs(only because its black lagoon, they werent as good as the other seasons), Hunter X Hunter, Fate/Zero, Shakugan no Shana S3, C3 and Ben-To.

I havent finished all of these yet, but I have gone through early episodes and read stuff on them so I can assume that they were good.

For series I disliked, the only thing that I must rage about is Roberta's Blood Trail. Terrible in comparision to the other ones in the series...

Out of the ones I watched, my favourites were Madoka and Tiger & Bunny. I'm actually amazed at how much I liked Tiger & Bunny given that I'm generally not very fond of stuff like it.

I did like Ao no Exorcist for a while there, but it kind of branched off in its own direction towards the end and I lost interest. I also lost interest in Fate/Zero despite finding it good at the beginning.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hmm noteworthy anime for me last year were mostly comedies. in no particular order:

Nichijou - comedy sketches, felt quite original but haven't seen anything to compare this to.

Kore wa Zombie desu ka - mindless fanservice at times but overall quite funny

Baka and test nii - great series. prefered first series but still worth it.

level e - started strong, lost its way half-way, still worth watching.

one piece - fun, one of my favourite series.

Fairy Tail - one piece lite

Steins gate - nice idea handled well for the most part.

Deadman Wonderland - for just being bizarre

as for dislikes, there were several but i don't remember the ones i don't like :)

• 2 weeks later...