Good Anime Movies to Watch?

I'll be hanging out with 2 friends this Friday (and Saturday too if it turns into an overnight/early morning sleepover deal), and I was hoping to get some good anime movie recommendations (for newcomers to anime) that I would enjoy as well (preferably ones I have not seen yet).

The Movies must be available on DVD, have at the very least an english audio track, listed at netflix.com as available (the DVD versions must be available), and they must be movies I have not seen.

My Completed Anime List for reference: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Baby_Naruto

I dunno what Netflix has or what you've seen, but I'd suggest anything by Studio Ghibli.

Also some other good movies would be Ninja Scroll, Resident Evil: Degeneration, Advent Children Complete, Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal, and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.

I dunno what Netflix has or what you've seen, but I'd suggest anything by Studio Ghibli.

Also some other good movies would be Ninja Scroll, Resident Evil: Degeneration, Advent Children Complete, Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal, and Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust.

Check my anime list to see what I have seen lol.

Evangelion 1.01 - You Are Not Alone

Way better then the series.

Evangelion 1.11 is way better than 1.01, it has 2-3 extra minutes of footage added into the movie.