North Korean Leader: Kim Jong Il Is Dead

k23usa

Everyone dies eventually, and in the end... what does it really change?

His death may or may not be a good thing for North Korea and the world, but we really don't know what will happen. He may have been an insane man, but if you think because he is dead we will have world peace, you need your head examined too.

What amuses me about the whole thing is that he was dead for two whole days before anyone bothered to tell other people about it. Yay Korea!

Yes, but then afterword they had a memorial of screaming Korean People. What they didn't show was that behind these people there were several soldiers forcing them to put on a show(hooray communism) so they could air it on public broadcasting.

Since I am not a Korean linguist (for better and for worse), I unfortunately do not keep a finger on Korea's pulse. However, the whole situation rather strikes me as kind of... scary, perhaps? I don't know where they'll go after this or what they'll do in the wake of his death. The videos of the people crying at the memorials further instills a sense of wrongness, although to someone more in tune with North Korea, it probably just strikes them as funny.