Kakashi vs. Might Guy

saminyt

Who will win?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

Kekashi would win, simply because he can open the gates too. That and the Sharingan means that he could trump Gai. Guy could win by opening the eighth gate off the bat and gaining more power than a hokage. But otherwise Kekashi would win.

I also agree with you. Kakashi has the upper hand but we should not count Guy out either. I mean he has defeated Kisame, one of the legendary S rank rogue ninja in the manga. Then again Kakashi also defeated a similar ninja called Zabuza. So I am giving a 50-50 call.

kakashi would win, not to mean guy doesn't have a chance. kakashi is just the obvious choice.

kakashi gets sharingan, can open the inner gates, can remember each jutsu he has copied and is also a pro at taijutsu.

I know that Kakashi can open the inner gates and is a pro at taijutsu but at what level. Though a move can be copied by the sharingan, its strength varies from user to user. Lee said the exact same thing to Sasuke. So I think that Guy's taijutsu is stronger than Kakashi's. Again if you consider the inner gates, it needs a huge amount of physical strength and stamina which Kakashi lacks not to mention that Guy has been doing the technique for far more times. So his inner gates cannot be matched by Kakashi's. So Guy has the advantage in this two terms.

Then again Kakashi has the sharingan, the Mangekyou sharingan and a huge collection of ninjutsu. But Guy trained himself to fight against a Sharingan wielder simply for the purpose of beating Kakashi. So he must have worked out something about Kakashi's other tricks. So Guy might have more chance of winning than we think.

Kakashi hands down :D

he has 4 Nature Type he got the Mangekyou sharingan , pro in ninjutsu, good level of taijutsu and on up of that if he fight guy he can read all of his move and use them before he can

Just because Sharingan can see through a move doesn't necessarily mean that they can counter it. If that were the case then Kakashi would never get injured in a fight would he. But we can see what shape he usually is after a fight.

Guy on the other hand has huge stamina for which he would have the advantage in a prolonged fight and he also learned to fight just by looking at the opponents feet. So Kakashi's genjutsu won't work on him.

I'm not saying that Kakashi can't beat him coz in terms of Ninjutsu, kakashi is on a whole other level compared to Guy. But I'm also saying that in terms of pure strength, stamina and taijutsu, Guy can't be beat. So, I think it would be a very close call and both of them would have almost equal chances of winning.