Kin vs Temari and Why you would think they would win

lemmingllama

Lets go back to the original series to the preliminary rounds of the Chuunin exams before everyone became overpowered. There were two female ninja that showed exceptional skill, so I was wondering which would win. Kin was the female Sound ninja that used sanbon and bells to cast genjutsu. Temari was the female Sand ninja that used mid-ranged wind techniques. If they had to square off, which would win?

To put my thoughts, I honestly cant decide. Since Temari could simply blow away Kin's sanbon, she wouldnt be hurt. At the same time, the wind would active her genjutsu and Temari would be trapped in it. So its difficult to decide which would win. I would give Temari the advantage though for having more destructive techniques.

It would be a fair match, thats why im so bothered by this. Was rewatching it and began to wonder. Also, it would depend on the terrain. If kin could hide rather than being stuck in the preliminary exam hall, she could totally defeat temari. But it appears that temari has the advantage on flat terrain. Grr, this is driving me nuts!!!