Hello everyone!

ari_88

Hi - my name is Ari.

I actually joined the forum about a week ago, but I've been too shy to introduce myself lol! This is the first time I've joined a forum, and I'm still trying to work out how to add comments etc. I am so frightened that I am going to do something wrong. In the past, I was a regular visitor to Koby's webite. Recently, Koby has started talking about posting updates on the forum, and I was like, "There's a forum???" So, I gained my courage and joined. I've already had a look around and found lots of interesting topics. I can also see the hard work that goes into this forum. Thank you Koby and co.

I live in Queensland, Australia. My absolute favourite anime is Major - I love baseball. I also like Gintama, and for some reason I found Ouran High School Host Club to be very hilarious! I thought Death Note was very awesome, but then I got sick of it after watching it for the fifth time hehe. I don't mind a bit of Naruto Shippuden and Fullmetal Alchemist. Of course, I love anything from Studio Ghibli.

I'll try not to let my shyness hold me back from enjoying the forum!

There's no need to be shy on a forum. Hello Ari, nice to meet you, and welcome to the community forums. I'm glad you seem to like it, and I hope you continue to visit.

I've never seen Major. Gintama I'm watching it, but on low priority. It's just some fun anime series I watch when I feel like it. Especially since Rumbel is slow about subbing it, and for a series like this I just don't think HorribleSubs or Crunchyrips would cut it.

Death Note was pure awesomeness. Wish there was more like it. Naruto Shippuuden is alright, as side from the fillers, the canon story is actually really well done. My only grip is that the fight scenes have become lame, and no longer action packed like previous fights in the original series.

I agree about Studio Ghibli. I've seen the majority of the movies they put out, and have liked all of them. Maybe not perfectly, but they are still enjoyable nonetheless.

Anyways, again, glad you decided to join and hope you enjoy your stay!