• RPG-Only Gamer
    • Fanboy/Fangirl Gamer
    • Not-At-All Gamer
    • Bit-Of-Everything Gamer

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to be a hard core rpg gamer. If the game wasn't long and have a complicated story I wasn't really interested in the game. 7 of the 13 final fantasies, kingdom hearts, legend of dragoon, tales of the abyss and vesperia, star ocean, phantasy star universe and the persona series; all have complicated stories. I love and thrive on these types of games.

But recently through friends and web series alike i got into Halo. At first I didn't care for the game, but the story caught my attention and i was fascinated by the game. I've now played all the halo games and am looking forward to the new game too.

Although I'm not as obsessed with games like i once was. I much prefer spending my time now days in front of my computer. But i do still play games when i don't work so as to focus my energy on something fun.

Bit of everything minus WRPGs and FPS games.

Love my action adventure and JRPGs and don't mind a solid platformer every now and then.

In fact, I just completed Xenoblade, playing Zelda SS now and will shortly start Uncharted 3 and Mario 3D Land. Those basically cover my favourite genres.

WHY MUST YOU LABEL ME SO!!??!?! It's hard. I'd be an ADDICTED-OBSESSIVE GAMER if there were more games I'd be interested in so sadly I'm an occasional gamer. Unless there's a game I rly get into. Then say goodbye and I'm gonna lock myself in the room for DAYS until I have learned every bit of it.

I'm a RPG-ONLY GAMER though my boyfriend tries to make me dabble in other arts. I say nay. Except idk if Fabel, Skyrim and Fall Out are considered RPG and if anyone would make a damn ENGLISH dating sim game for any system, I'd be all over that as well.

In short. I'm an ADDICTED-OBSESSIVE GAMER on occasion if there's a game I like, RPG-ONLY GAMER though a few games fall out of that category.

• 1 month later...

I picked "bit of everything". Although I primarily play RPGs, I do branch out to other genres. I don't game nearly as much as I used to, but it's a bit more often than than "occasional gamer" suggests. When I pick up new games, I end up playing that game exclusively for a while until other things get in the way, then I never come back to it, haha. It's unfortunate, but I have a lot of unfinished games lying around.

• 1 month later...