Square Enix Ban More FFXI Accounts!

Koby

Square-Enix once again cracks down on Final Fantasy XI: Vana' Diel. They banned over 7,400 accounts due to people using various third party tools to 'enhance' their gameplay, thereby ruining it for others. The results of the investigation resulted in the confiscation of over 6.2 Billion Gil!

The breakdown of the suspensions are as follows: 400 accounts confirmed using third party tools to illegally move their characters. 4,400 accounts confirmed using third party tools to give an unfair advantage over other players in order to get claim on Notorious Monsters. 100 accounts confirmed using illegal means to obtain items. 2,800 accounts from people that were previously confirmed to have RMT connections, or that had violated the user agreements but re-subscribed to PlayOnline.

WoW you cant cheat very well in i own it and i can hack and i can barly break there scurity system so i doubt it. Then again there are total noobs who think say they r "1 4M 73H 5UP4 1337 M4573R" With no lifes what so ever and can do this crap and ruin games for everyone. I highly doubt that game has THAT many morons playing it to get like 6tho accs banned seeing as how id 1. sue them if i wasnt cheating and right there would stop 50% of this.

• 1 month later...

In games such as World of Warcraft, accounts do indeed get banned but the amount i feel can vary. Normally you would get commonly china/korea people that would farm gold which is the currencie in WOW and sell it online fo real cash.

To stop this from continuing to happen,recentrly World of Warcraft have set, a feature that will limit countries in the korea/china region on how long they can play before they have a break for the game.

The farming site will have plenty of people to play and farm, as the labour is cheap. This means they cannnot play 24/7 as they normally would.

In WOW they can make serious amount of money quickly, think of all the servers they can accomidate:

-American

-EU

Those two alone are money spinners.