Final fantasy 13 in general

hotspot

There were only topics about new videos, which many forums seem to like to do but never have a general topic for it.

Anyways, so what are your thoughts on it for the mean time?

I think it may be good, as long as it doesn't turn out to be like 7 or 8 ( i despise those ff) i hope it's like 12.

Alot of people dislike the character hope for some reason, i think he's awsome just becuase his weapon is a boomerang!

actually the only character that i don't care for is snow, becuase he is a fighter character and i don't care for fighter types.

I think sereh is the 6th playable character.

To be honest I have no hope for Final Fantasy XIII anymore. At first I couldn't wait for it to be released, but now after all the delays and crap and given the time to think it all over.. I've decided I hate where the Final Fantasy series has been headed. Final Fantasy XII was alright, but I would have prefered it stick to the old style.. and now Final Fantasy XIII is changing it even more to where I think they should have just made it a new series rather than trying to change it.

and well lets face it... there are many other rpg's out there much better than the Final Fantasy series, and although most RPG's have been done by Square-Enix lately... all the best ones although few... have not been done by Square-Enix.

Since the merger of Square and Enix.. it just hasn't been the same, and it's been slowly getting worse for everything besides graphics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hello everyone, i have to say... i love the entire final fantasy series and havnt found a final fantasy game which i dont like so far lol. I still cant wait for final fantasy 13 even if its slightly different and its theme song seems wrong. Im kind of looking forward to the new combat system they thought up. The best thing about these games are their story line anyway and they always have a couple good twist in them. Even if the combat system is odd it cant harm the story or anything unless the leveling system is as anoying as last remnant.. that game annoyed me but thats off topic lol. cant wait for this game to be released.

• 4 weeks later...