Freedom

lemmingllama

• 3 weeks later...

A few years ago I would be said that freedom did exist and that we were living right in the middle of it but recently I've seen how the word 'FREEDOM' has been used so frequently that it has lost all meaning. Freedom is like saying that you have chosen your own path while a person behind you keeps pushing you forward.

The use of the word freedom is just to trick people into thinking that they have a choice when really they are being persuaded, or should I say brainwashed, into thinking what the majority think.

Recently I've seen a couple of films and TV shows where people are trying to force their believes onto you, even I believe that I have been brainwashed into thinking things from the media and at the moment I am finding ways to seek the truth in everything I have "learned" so far.

Even though I have said all this above I believe in destiny and fate but that if we try hard enough we can change it, which may contradict everything that I have said so far but really I want to believe in freedom so I keep the hope alive in this believe.