Random Talk.

Talena Mae

Hey hey, if Shazu's in Australia that means your world gets to end on the 21st before we get to end on the 21st. I bet right when the rotation for the 21st happens, a giant firewall will engulf exactly half the world exactly along the dateline we made and slowly eat up all the world as each place passes into the 21st.

Tell us how it goes :D.

Everyone knows that the world will either blow us all up, or rub soup in our hair for the apocalypse.

Personally.. I hope it does the soup thing, it's always a hoot, and we don't all die from it.

Also... Lalalalala patch day on SWTOR...

And my characters are on Begeron Colony

Edited by Malyssa Rahl

Hawkester is from Australia too? How do I know so many people from aussie???? I swear even before you guys, I met like 4 or 5 people on MapleStory from Aussie too. It's like everyone with internet down there is unbearably kind and cool.

But yes, advance notice of how the apocalypse is going would be nice :). Also pix or it didn't happen.

Why is it that gay guys seem to be the best at playing smooth talking womanizers and con men on TV?

Neil Patrick Harris on How I met your mother.

Matt Bomer, Neal Caffrey on White Collar. (Finding out about him made me strangely happy for some reason...)

I know that they are just good at these roles, and they'd be just as good at playing them if they were straight, but it makes me wonder...