flaws in naruto

shyguysteve

• 2 weeks later...

Too many fillers, but also when gaara gets kidnapped, they tell the leaf village with their fastest carrier bird... now that's not a problem within itself except god knows how many episodes later all 5 nations have some sort of electrical communication network, and every one else has handheld radios that can travel 5km?

Well you have to realize that it's all about the Storyline, which kinda from what you were explaining you did not understand that much.

Your first thing with Orochimaru, is who knows if his motives were what he wanted towards when he died. For all we know he wanted the Uchiha's Eyes when he saw what Itachi Uchiha did to his Clan. If you can recall from previous Original Naruto Episodes, the show stated that Itachi Was WAY too strong for Orochimaru, because he did make his attempt but failed, which is why he left the Akatsuki. Which then he found out about Sasuke, so then he did his plan and whatnot, but sadly for Orochimaru's sake was to slow, because obviously Sasuke become too strong too fast. And then successfully killed Orochimaru.

Nagato on the other hand, as you can recall had his plan to make world peace in his vision. But what you call "Nagato is lame" because he was defeated by Naruto... well not necessarily. He could've fought with Naruto towards the end, which in most cases would have lost anyway, but he didn't. He wanted his answer from Naruto. Which he got it, and in all the discussion that happened, he realized that Naruto wanted the same as his Master did - Peace. Which opened Nagato's eyes, so before he left the world he wanted to do something great! Which we all know of...

About his eyes? Well I don't know much, but his eyes have to do with beyond Life and Death, they stated that. The vessel that holds the Rinnegan has the abilities beyond Life and Death. That is what his eyes can do.

To your other questions? I do not know, because I have only gotten to the 210 Episode in Shippuden.

All I have to say is from all your accusations and theories, most of them are already answered from within the storyline. Either you didn't pay close attention at all, or you didn't even watch the series altogether... Whatever the conclusion is, it's all about the storyline, sure things may seem odd, but there that way because that's how it was written. Plus I know what you mean, but for me, I don't find any of this weird or strange... What has happened in the series that I've watched is great! I love the storyline to Naruto, it's fantastic, and sad.

Edited by Snowburden

• 2 weeks later...

Well you have to realize that it's all about the Storyline, which kinda from what you were explaining you did not understand that much.

Your first thing with Orochimaru, is who knows if his motives were what he wanted towards when he died. For all we know he wanted the Uchiha's Eyes when he saw what Itachi Uchiha did to his Clan. If you can recall from previous Original Naruto Episodes, the show stated that Itachi Was WAY too strong for Orochimaru, because he did make his attempt but failed, which is why he left the Akatsuki. Which then he found out about Sasuke, so then he did his plan and whatnot, but sadly for Orochimaru's sake was to slow, because obviously Sasuke become too strong too fast. And then successfully killed Orochimaru.

Nagato on the other hand, as you can recall had his plan to make world peace in his vision. But what you call "Nagato is lame" because he was defeated by Naruto... well not necessarily. He could've fought with Naruto towards the end, which in most cases would have lost anyway, but he didn't. He wanted his answer from Naruto. Which he got it, and in all the discussion that happened, he realized that Naruto wanted the same as his Master did - Peace. Which opened Nagato's eyes, so before he left the world he wanted to do something great! Which we all know of...

About his eyes? Well I don't know much, but his eyes have to do with beyond Life and Death, they stated that. The vessel that holds the Rinnegan has the abilities beyond Life and Death. That is what his eyes can do.

To your other questions? I do not know, because I have only gotten to the 210 Episode in Shippuden.

All I have to say is from all your accusations and theories, most of them are already answered from within the storyline. Either you didn't pay close attention at all, or you didn't even watch the series altogether... Whatever the conclusion is, it's all about the storyline, sure things may seem odd, but there that way because that's how it was written. Plus I know what you mean, but for me, I don't find any of this weird or strange... What has happened in the series that I've watched is great! I love the storyline to Naruto, it's fantastic, and sad.

At the point in the anime being released the ep count is about 40-50 off from where it is now that I made the initial post even still some questions or flaws if you will go un hindered since the plot or story line has been changed from the original design where itachi was supposed to be a full blown villain and sasuke did not exist.

Also Sasuke did not kill orochimaru he absorbed him then itachi sealed his body and was burned by the black flames, then from there orochimaru had a breef moment attempting to take over kabuto's body after kabuto implanted some of orochimarus cells in his body. Orochimaru lives on even after being sealed and burned.

Nagato/pain is still a huge let down because he is supposed to be the next sage of six paths or whatever and at the end of the fight where naruto slightly unlock the seal of the kyuubi he has still enough chakra even from a blind rage to keep moving when in the past it leaves him knocked out its BS.

I know of what the rinnegan can do its just pathetic what little Nagato did do with them. Even a fraction of what little he did was awesome and he had power to destroy the ninja world but no they handi-caped him and made his original body his physical weakness more BS.

Ah right, I now remember of what happened to Orochimaru, LOL watching so much Naruto, you can forgot some things here and there...

Yeah I suppose on what you're talking about. But I guess who to blame is Masashi Kishimoto. Plus as we all know in ALL Shows/Movies, the main character, it all relays around him. Not many shows/movies have it where the enemy wins and the main character loses and such. Kinda sucks, but that's the way it is.

I personally would love to see Nagato destroy the Ninja world, would be a sight to see...

Ah right, I now remember of what happened to Orochimaru, LOL watching so much Naruto, you can forgot some things here and there...

Yeah I suppose on what you're talking about. But I guess who to blame is Masashi Kishimoto. Plus as we all know in ALL Shows/Movies, the main character, it all relays around him. Not many shows/movies have it where the enemy wins and the main character loses and such. Kinda sucks, but that's the way it is.

I personally would love to see Nagato destroy the Ninja world, would be a sight to see...

Its just a let down since the story is super duper long, Naruto is getting boring and I'm more interested in the BG story surrounding Madara and Hashirama and other support characters. The plot wholes aside look at Rikuamero's plot breakers the stuff there unravels the story in Naruto.