Hey.

LudaKat

Hey.

My names Katharine but people call me Kat.

I got into anime about 2 years ago... I met this guy and when i went to his place he had over 40 boxsets! It was amazing.

Ive been gamming since forever.

My cuzen and I, we used to game 24-7... But then VCE came around...

Anyway, hope to get to know most of you.

Chill.

Thats awsome almost 100 ps2 games, now thats dedication!

Have you clocked most of them?

I used to have around 40 ps2 games.. then the ps3 came out, so practicly started from square 1.

Yeah boxsets do cost alote...

Ive resorted to downloading anime of the net, and if i really enjoy watching it, then i would save up.

Thats awsome almost 100 ps2 games, now thats dedication!

Have you clocked most of them?

I used to have around 40 ps2 games.. then the ps3 came out, so practicly started from square 1.

Yeah boxsets do cost alote...

Ive resorted to downloading anime of the net, and if i really enjoy watching it, then i would save up.

Well I've nearly 300 anime series downloaded and archived on dvd's. I'll buy the ones I like when I can afford it.

Most of the PS2 games I own are RPG's like Final Fantasy, Suikoden, Shadow Hearts, Grandia, Dark Alliance, XenoSaga, etc.

I want to get the .hack series but there are 7 games, 4 in one series, and 3 in the other.. so I haven't yet.

I have other non-rpg games like Devil May Cry, Madden, NBA Live, Dragonballz Budokai 3, Naruto Ultimate Ninja 3, Yuyu Hakusho: Dark Tournament, Chaos Legion, Dynasty Warriors 5, Ace Combat 4 & 5, various Need for Speed games, Tony Hawks, etc.. for example.