Suikoden: Tierkreis

Suikojin

I got this game a couple of days ago and I am really enjoying it so far. If you know about the other Suikoden games, you still have the 108 stars you try to recruit. This time around though, you don't have many of the recurring characters, and you don't need to know anything about the other Suikoden games.

This one is about alternate dimensions and such, which is used when you use the Wifi and comes up during the game to get from one far away location to the next.

You also still get to have a castle full of people and raise your own little army of the Stars of Destiny. The voice acting in the game is actually pretty darn good too.

Anyway, your thoughts on the new DS game?

I've only played and owned Suikoden IV, and I beat it. It was a pretty good game but got a little boring sailing across the ocean very slowly and running into random battles every few seconds just to get to the next place. I want to get Suikoden III and Suikoden V for the PlayStation 2 eventually, but haven't ever got around to purchasing them yet.

I don't have a DS or else I'd be interested in this new one you are talking about.

I've only played and owned Suikoden IV, and I beat it. It was a pretty good game but got a little boring sailing across the ocean very slowly and running into random battles every few seconds just to get to the next place.

Suikoden IV is probably the worst of the series. Not that it is a bad game, but for the reasons you mentioned it kinda turned people off. Suikoden III and V are pretty awesome though. My favorite Suikoden in order are II, V, I, III, Tactics, IV.

Since I haven't beat Tierkreis yet, I didn't put it in my list, but so far it is a really cool game. I just got my castle. ^_^

Suikoden IV is probably the worst of the series. Not that it is a bad game, but for the reasons you mentioned it kinda turned people off. Suikoden III and V are pretty awesome though. My favorite Suikoden in order are II, V, I, III, Tactics, IV.

Since I haven't beat Tierkreis yet, I didn't put it in my list, but so far it is a really cool game. I just got my castle. ^_^

Well I'd get 1 & 2 but if I remember correctly they are PS1 games, and the only place I know where to get them want around $100 a piece. I'm looking for spending around $10 to $15 per game, haha. I simply don't have the money at the moment to buy them, as is the reason I have went next-gen with my consoles yet either.

I need a job, and in this economy it's very tough to find one that will pay enough to even live on. Pretty much everyone I know in real life has lost their jobs because of the economy and are on unemployment. :/

• 6 months later...

*runs then faints* aye misssed this topic becuase i wasn't around!

Oh my goodness, when i first heard about tierkreis i was so happy really happy.

Now as some may know suikoden is my favorite series in the entire world! which is why i was so happy to hear about another suikoden.

Anyway suikoden tierkreis was a great installment to the series and i actually favored more characters in tierkreis then any other suikoden. It's a great suikoden game, but i think some things were missing ( and i don't mean the four characters that i missed in the game...) the marks of the stars was an interesting edition, but i prefer runes. But i think it would have been cool if you could put the marks in a pool of marks so you could really choose who got what. I didn't like how limited it was, you know?

I played tierkreis alot when i first got it, so much that my hands would hurt.

Suikoden tierkreis was great, but it doesn't beat 2 and 5 though ( i think.)

• 6 months later...