Hows it goin

Descepticon

I can't beleive I found a board with no one flaming each other over nothing :dhh:. Ive been watching anime, and playing games for some time now. If you have any questions about any RPG im probably your guy, been playing them since the NES days. So here's how I found this fourm, ive been looking for some dubs so I google, and find dub-kingdom when I noticed the kametsu forums, so I decided to read a couple topics and noticed the tight nit community so I decided to join, and here I am. I know what your thinking when you seen my age some creepy 30 yr old living in my moms basement lol well thats not true, I live in a apartment with my two kids my daughter 7, and my son 3 and ive already corrupted them with appropriate anime and video games :). So ill see you guys and gals around.

I can't beleive I found a board with no one flaming each other over nothing :dhh:. Ive been watching anime, and playing games for some time now. If you have any questions about any RPG im probably your guy, been playing them since the NES days. So here's how I found this fourm, ive been looking for some dubs so I google, and find dub-kingdom when I noticed the kametsu forums, so I decided to read a couple topics and noticed the tight nit community so I decided to join, and here I am. I know what your thinking when you seen my age some creepy 30 yr old living in my moms basement lol well thats not true, I live in a apartment with my two kids my daughter 7, and my son 3 and ive already corrupted them with appropriate anime and video games :). So ill see you guys and gals around.

Nice, haha. Well when we first opened up back in 2005 we were a forum of thousands of young kids. Now days everyone here is like 18+. I believe a couple members are even older than you.

I didn't play a lot of nes games back in the day, mostly just Mario, etc.. But I have got a couple hundred nes roms laying around somewhere. I have the PS1 ports of ff4, ff5, and ff6. Need the port for ff1 and ff2.

Anyhow, I do hope you enjoy your stay. Have fun, and if you download any anime, hopefully you find the series you want and even find something you wasn't looking for but might like.

Nice, haha. Well when we first opened up back in 2005 we were a forum of thousands of young kids. Now days everyone here is like 18+. I believe a couple members are even older than you.

I didn't play a lot of nes games back in the day, mostly just Mario, etc.. But I have got a couple hundred nes roms laying around somewhere. I have the PS1 ports of ff4, ff5, and ff6. Need the port for ff1 and ff2.

Anyhow, I do hope you enjoy your stay. Have fun, and if you download any anime, hopefully you find the series you want and even find something you wasn't looking for but might like.

If you still looking for FF1 & FF2, they made a PS1 port some yrs ago. you prob could get it fairly cheap on amazon.