Viz Media Confirms Plans to Present New Dubbed Naruto

Kid Ryan

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2009-03-23/viz-confirms-plans-to-present-new-dubbed-naruto

Viz Media staffer Ho Lin has confirmed in an official staff blog entry on Monday that Viz Media is planning to present new English-dubbed Naruto episodes. While acknowledging that America's Cartoon Network is not currently running new episodes of the Naruto ninja anime has it had in the past, Lin said that "fresh dubbed Naruto is most definitely in the works." Although the release venues and dates have not been finalized, the official announcement will be made on the Naruto.com website.

Voice actors in the Naruto cast have already reported that they have been dubbing episodes of the Naruto Shippūden sequel series since last year. English-subtitled episodes of Naruto Shippūden are available at the Naruto.com, Crunchyroll, Hulu, and Joost websites. NAMCO Bandai's Naruto Ultimate Ninja 4 game for the Sony PlayStation 2 game console will ship next week.

Discuss this in/on/at ANN's Forum

I figured they were a bit behind on the dubbing. LOL.. They started dubbing Naruto Shippuuden before they finished Naruto and ended up getting behind.. =P Good to hear we will be seeing the end of Naruto soon and also good to hear dubbing has already been comencing on Naruto Shippuuden since last year.

Any word if they will continue to call it "Shippuuden" or translate to "Hurricane Chronicles"?

It's funny how it began to be called Hurricane Chronicles when Shippuuden more closely translates to Gale Saga.

I figured they were a bit behind on the dubbing. LOL.. They started dubbing Naruto Shippuuden before they finished Naruto and ended up getting behind.. =P Good to hear we will be seeing the end of Naruto soon and also good to hear dubbing has already been commencing on Naruto Shippuuden since last year.

Any word if they will continue to call it "Shippuuden" or translate to "Hurricane Chronicles"?

It's funny how it began to be called Hurricane Chronicles when Shippuuden more closely translates to Gale Saga.

Um actually, Viz Media had already english dubbed Episodes 210-220, they just never planned on releasing the episodes online until now because of Cartoon Network not airing any new episodes for over 2 months.

As for Naruto Shippuden, Viz Media has not released the english dub of that either, despite the fact that they have already english dubbed Episodes 1-40.

• 2 weeks later...

The official website for the 10th anniversary of Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto ninja manga has announced that the third Naruto Shippūden anime film, Naruto Shippūden: Hi no Ishi o Tsugumono, will open in Japan on August 1. The website also began streaming a promotional video. The film's title is the same as the one for 99th episode of the first Naruto television series, which is called "The Will of Fire Still Burns" in English.

Hey Guy's So Exactly What Happened To Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2 :Bonds

I Try Search It But I Didn't Any New Of It

I Find This Stuff and I Hope to Share With U:happy:

The official website for the 10th anniversary of Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto ninja manga has announced that the third Naruto Shippūden anime film, Naruto Shippūden: Hi no Ishi o Tsugumono, will open in Japan on August 1. The website also began streaming a promotional video. The film's title is the same as the one for 99th episode of the first Naruto television series, which is called "The Will of Fire Still Burns" in English.

Hey Guy's So Exactly What Happened To Naruto Shippuuden Movie 2 :Bonds

I Try Search It But I Didn't Any New Of It

I Find This Stuff and I Hope to Share With U:happy:

Movie 2 has already aired in theatres, we are just waiting on a dvd release in japan for the subs.

• 1 month later...