It's Been Too Long

Apollo

Hello everyone! I would first like to apologize for my inactivity. This site opened around the same time that I started college, and ever since then I barely had the time or energy to keep up with it.

For those who don't know or remember me, I am Apollo. Before this site, we had Shinra Insider, and long before that, we had Spira's Final Hope. I was quite an active member on both. I also did a lot with graphics, so some might remember me from that.

I really missed being a part of Koby's forums, and I think I can finally try to spare some time for this site.

So, to the people I already knew, it's so nice to see you all again. And to the people I don't know, it's a pleasure to meet you all.

I wonder if anyone remembers me?

Forgotten Memories existed before Spiras Final Hope (later named Spiras Only Hope). Spiras Only Hope merged with Forgotten Memories and kept the Forgotten Memories name. Later Justin came back and announced he wanted to make a new forum so I helped him out and even gave him the name to use which became Shinra Insider. I later bought the domain (shinrainsider.com) but by that time the forum had all but died.. so I gave the domain to my sister who used it as a Wordpress blog for Square Enix news until she closed it down and created English Dub Kingdom, which she later gave to me.

Justin came back around last summer and created a music forum for Paramore (http://paramore.kametsu.com).. but never actually gave it a name. He later shut it down but claimed to be working on reviving it.. Haven't heard anything since then.

Anyways Kametsu started hitting it off so I decided to merge Forgotten Memories forums with Kametsu forums and thus the birth of this place here.

----------------------

Apollo it's been a while, welcome back. Hope you enjoy your stay..

College.. reminds me.. I need to start, lol..

lol.. yeah xD Forgotten Memories forums has been around for 5 years coming March 12th. O.o

I've been good.. been busy doing a whole lot of nothing.. haha. Laziness. I need to get a job.. but it's really hard to find anything with everyone losing jobs like crazy... I'm freaking 20 (this april) and still living at home.. I wanna get my own place. Also trying to sell my Ford Ranger but no one wants to buy it. It's a 1998 4-wheel drive with 129,000 miles. I was wanting to get a Honda Civic after I get it sold.. but who knows..

So hows life?