Which is your favorite Sasuke Or Itachi?

maingan

Favorite Uchiha Brother?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Uchiha Brother?

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would say itachi just because of his demeanor and battle know how. but i could also see saskue as being a favorite for his ambitions. after hid brother's death saskue vowed death on konaha to "avenge" his brother. but thats because madara has heavy influence over him. if you think about it the way saskue acts towards madara he will most likely end up betraying him just like he did with orochimaru

Sasuke is really peeving me off. I know he is all sad and angry about the truth of what happened to Itachi but if he were to stop and think about it, would Itachi really want him to do that, to take revenge on Konoha? I certainly don't think so. I think he wanted Sasuke to return to Konoha to live the rest of his life like a relatively normal human being, or shinobi. But, noooo, Sasuke just had to go and be dramatic, start his own team, almost kill Karin just to kill Danzo, almost kill Sakura and go back to join Tobi.

Itachi did many bad, horrible things, things that no sane and humane person would do and I suppose he got what he deserved. Even though I know all this, I still can't hate him. In fact, I have to say that I'm leaning more toward liking Itachi than Sasuke. Unless he can redeem himself, I can't say I like him very much.