Whats going to happen?

maingan

• 2 months later...

I would assume it has something to do with sora helping out terra aqua and ven. Maybe he helps get aqua out of the end of the world i think thats wat it was called. Maybe a plot twist that the nobodies didnt actually "die" but were turned into a different form and sora helps them.

p.s i hope axel and roxas make an appearance, they were my favourite origanization XIII members.

• 2 weeks later...

The contents have been revealed ages ago. Nomura stated that the Kingdom Hearts 3 game would WRAP UP the saga of Keyblade wielders fighting Xehanort. I'd like someone to tell me if at any point, when and where but I heard that Nomura stated that when a Nobody and a Heartless of a person are beaten, they MERGE back together to reform the ORIGINAL. Thus we know who the big bad boss is, the REAL Xehanort (Probly a younger version) cause let's face it, Sora vs OLD Xehanort is plain unfair... Plus it's explainalbe by (Insert whatever Square Enix decides to say that would look like: Because Terra's body served as the original, MX must use his body as the original blah blah)

The plot of the game would simply for Sora to finaly end everything with Xehanort (Saving him from another entity that was controlling him, his Guardian) or destroying him or SEALING him away. Whatever they decide to do still leaves the fact that Xehanort will be gone or no longer be a threat. To achieve that, all those who are hurting will come together (Ven, Aqua, Terra, Roxas, Eraqus maybe, Axel etc) They will all unite in a flamboyant finishing display of power and beat Xehanort.

What comes beyond that IS THE REAL MYSTERY. Will KH continue? Will Sora still be the Hero? Who will be the new enemy to replace Xehanort?

But more importantly, WILL KH KEEP GOING OR DIE OUT WITH KH3?