Most Depressing and/or Touching Final Fantasy

Koby

Final Fantasy IX, was the most emotional touching to me. Especially since I feel like I'm Zidane in many ways. Some parts I really liked were Zidane after talking to Garland and then going into like deep depression and pretty much disowning his friends, then you get like murk the hell out of monsters.

I also loved when Beatrix and Steiner go out and help the town. That music was perfect and I really felt they were harmonizing in battle, as well as their personalities. Corny, yes but I always love to watch it.

• 1 month later...

Final Fantasy IX, was the most emotional touching to me. Especially since I feel like I'm Zidane in many ways. Some parts I really liked were Zidane after talking to Garland and then going into like deep depression and pretty much disowning his friends, then you get like murk the hell out of monsters.

I'm with him, it nearly made me cry..

Though IX has a lot of deaths and destruction, I think Aeris' death sucks most. I was shocked when she got killed the first time... Sephiroth's eyes and Aeris just falling..

Everytime after I played it, it seemed the game seems to have two parts: The part with and without Aeris.. :(

• 8 months later...