Favorite DragonBall Z Saga

Phenomex95

What is the best DragonBall Z Saga?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best DragonBall Z Saga?

• Saiyan Saga {1-36}
    • Namek Saga {37-74}
    • Frieza Saga {75-107}
    • Garlic Jr. Saga {108-117} [FILLER]
    • Androids Saga {118-139}
    • Cell Saga {140-165}
    • The Cell Games Saga {166-194}
    • Tournament Saga {195-219}
    • Buu Saga {220-253}
    • Final Buu Saga {254-291}

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me it was the second Buu saga for the main fact that Goku&Vegeta finally fused to create Vegito that seen was epic as hell. And not to mention the smirk attitude of Vegito just made it the more awesome, it's too bad they never included Gogeta(not ssj 4) in the anime it would have been awesome to see him for more than just a few minutes.

This right here is the definition of pure awesomeness.

Gogeta20vegeto20finaljpg_2.jpg

Saiyan through to the Android Saga are my main favorites.

Yeah the Adrid saga was my favorite for quite a few reasons

- We got to see the future Trucks who I must admit was freaking epic as hell, unlike the normal one who was nothing but a weakling and plus the whole thing of him becoming SSJ before his father was pretty awesome but it really got under Vegita's skin.

- We got to see SSJ 2 for the first time and it was Gohan and men was he awesome when he became SSj 2, I mean with that whole tough guy attitude he nearly beat Vegita at his own gloating game. But too bad he didn't continue this smirk look of his in GT.

Yeah the Adrid saga was my favorite for quite a few reasons

- We got to see the future Trucks who I must admit was freaking epic as hell, unlike the normal one who was nothing but a weakling and plus the whole thing of him becoming SSJ before his father was pretty awesome but it really got under Vegita's skin.

- We got to see SSJ 2 for the first time and it was Gohan and men was he awesome when he became SSj 2, I mean with that whole tough guy attitude he nearly beat Vegita at his own gloating game. But too bad he didn't continue this smirk look of his in GT.

Gohan went SSJ2 in the Cell Games Saga FYI

:misdoubt:

I chose the Cell Games Saga. Even though they over played the power of Cell and made him "uber bad ass". I like it though because it has Gohan, who has already ascended to Super Saiyan at the begining of the Android Saga. Reaching super saiyan 2 having his long dormant powers released, saving the world, winning the respect of the rest of Z fighters, and becoming as strong as Goku, if not, stronger. The Frieza and Buu Sagas, and those leading up to them, are my next favorites