Where would I ask?

TheLostFool

Well I am not entirely sure where to ask or the rules if asking is even allowed.. But! None the less I suppose I'll ask here! Well to get right to the point I like anime, and with that means I like to watch and download it. But my preference is anime in english and I generally can get by pretty fine in finding what I want. But now direct downloads don't really work so well for me so I've been using torrents and it's been coming along wonderfully... Only now I can't find a good place to find the torrents for anime in english. I don't know if i am allowed to ask for people help in finding other sites that specialize in torrents, as this site, which i love and used to be able to download directly, doesn't really have what I want in torrents.. lol Though unfortunately so many through direct downloads. lol I guess this really wasn't straight to the point.. But I really need help finding more anime torrents that are in english!! X_X

Sorry if i wasn't supposed to make such a request or if this is in the right place or not... but I figured I ask here cause i didn't see a section about this sort of thing..

thanks..

Well I am not entirely sure where to ask or the rules if asking is even allowed.. But! None the less I suppose I'll ask here! Well to get right to the point I like anime, and with that means I like to watch and download it. But my preference is anime in english and I generally can get by pretty fine in finding what I want. But now direct downloads don't really work so well for me so I've been using torrents and it's been coming along wonderfully... Only now I can't find a good place to find the torrents for anime in english. I don't know if i am allowed to ask for people help in finding other sites that specialize in torrents, as this site, which i love and used to be able to download directly, doesn't really have what I want in torrents.. lol Though unfortunately so many through direct downloads. lol I guess this really wasn't straight to the point.. But I really need help finding more anime torrents that are in english!! X_X

Sorry if i wasn't supposed to make such a request or if this is in the right place or not... but I figured I ask here cause i didn't see a section about this sort of thing..

thanks..

Problem is most people in the dubbing industry doesn't make torrents. Torrents are too easily tracked and therefore the torrent creators are often reported and loose their internet service and such. Doesn't happen to everyone or anything, but it does occasionally happen. It's just safer to download through direct downloads. Another method is downloading via IRC.

Anyways not really any particular torrent site for English dubs. I knew of a few but they all died and shut down. Now all you can really do is run a search on nyaa.eu, thepiratebay.org, and kat.ph.