Legend of the Millennium Dragon's Trailer Posted

Koby

YouTube is streaming an English-subtitled trailer for Legend of the Millennium Dragon, the film originally called Onigamiden in Japan. The American distributor arm of Sony acquired the film, and it will release the film on October 4 in a standalone DVD and in a Blu-ray Disc/DVD combo pack.

Produced by Studio Pierrot and directed by Hirotsugu Kawasaki (Spriggan), the story revolves around a 15-year-old boy who travels back in time — over 1,200 years ago to the Heian period — and faces a war between oni (demons) and humans in the former Japanese capital of Kyoto. The anime adapts a 2004 two-volume novel from author Takafumi Takada.

Sony Pictures (Japan) streamed the original Japanese-language trailer, without English subtitles, in March.

0e_PgZwYiyk

Source: Kametsu

I think I actually had this on my "plan to watch" list, but I totally forgot about it. Thanks for the subbed trailer Koby. Makes me want to see this more, that I actually know what their saying, lol. Not sure if I like the look of main character but the film looks like it could turn out pretty well.... Also didn't know it was coming on DVD so soon, only a few month wait I can handle, it's the 2 year wait on movies that kill me off after I hear about a good show to watch; then have to wait one year for it to come out in Japan then another year for it come out on DVD there so it can be subbed by someone.