Ichigo's Dad

LordLi1

Background on Ichigo's dad eh? I think there are alot of pieces already in play. Not easily seen, but there.

Like the fact that Urahara worked so wel with him in battle against Aizen. I don't think it's exactly that they escaped the soul society. More like they were banished.

And the fact that Ichigo was not sentenced to death after what he did in the first & second season. He was actually made an honorary soul reaper.

I'm sure, if the soul society really wanted them back, no matter how good Urahara's skill is in crafting. They'd be back, or killed. But, Isshin Kurosaki doen't seem like the laboratory type. So, I doubt that's where Urahara, and Isshin met. If you ask me, Looking at it from his power/capability is the wrong path to an answer. I think his dissapearance was done around the time when Aizen, and Kaname Tousen were doing expiriments on the hollowficantion process. I'm not saying this is right. But, Ichigo very well might have gotten his steadier hollofication from said incident. Aizen, Isshin, and Urahara are tied together in this.

(sigh) just read the manga..lol

There are so many manga volumes it's madening. I'm not a big reader heh.

not really... just pick it up from after the quincy invasion if not it's your loss lol, anyhow it would only be about 8 or 9 chapters if you want to find out about ichigo's dad.

That short eh? Well, I'll keep it in mind. I just meant that I can't read a huge mange series like that :P

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He ended up in the normal world cos he fell in love and had a kid with ichigos mum so I guess he had to hang around to bring them up didn't he? I don't know why he has to keep his secret from his son though, he's already involved with the soul society so what harm would it do?

ugh.. just read the manga already lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...