Trauma Center

Kasoivc

Okay, while exploring youtube as usual, I came across Trauma Center again :D (My god I love this series and it's characters). As some may know, it's a Atlus game - which means the artwork is pretty nice when it comes to appealing to the eye.

As the story may seem a bit far fetched for the futuristic scenarios concerning biological warfare and the advancements in the medical field, this is probably one of my favorite series/gamer's gems.

Anyone else agree? I know some of us should have at least come across the game or demo'd it. The series is on the DS and the Wii afaik and I don't think it'll ever come off of those two consoles because it's not really meant to be played via a standard controller. I'm a pretty big fan of the series and I'm not going to lie, at one point I wanted to cosplay as Derek Stiles.

Here's a taste of the OST :D (Second Opinion is the DS Remake/port for the Wii)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm sorry you don't think it's worth buying, gene.

I really liked the games and the music was great, but I seem to have issues with playing it with other people besides my brother. Mostly because everyone else I've played it with has never played it in their life and I'm trying to do a level that's above their skill level, haha.

The first one I played was Trauma Team, which wasn't too difficult (apparently it was really easy according to other people), then started playing Second Opinion. I've never played it on the DS, though. I don't know if it'd really be more "realistic".

I've beaten both TC1 and TC:SO; If you want hard, DS versions will always be harder than a Wii Counterpart imho (I played Second Opinion, it was much easier than the DS Version - be it a nerf or not to make the game play enjoyable, but I found that my Wiimote accuracy is way better than my simple hand-touch accuracy.)

I hear Trauma Team is simpler as a result of renewing the series midway (It's not very unheard of for people to go ??? Trauma Center? What's that?) so I think they down'd the difficulty in TT, haven't played it but I do want to simply for the story since it has a character from SO in it. I also own TC2 but I haven't really gotten around to playing it - must be because you don't really play as Derek Stiles much since he's aged a few years(?).