Well I might as well introduce myself.

Caladbolg

To Mike: No... I wasn't... you honestly, without any tinge of kidding, changed my perception of you from, "He is just Mike." to, "He is afraid to fight... for fake... he is afraid to battle... so if he is afraid of something that is not happening for real, he is a coward." ...I wasn't trying to force you into fighting me...

A forum I used to go to, one of the mods gave out pie, or beating with a shovel, and controlled a penguin army... I gave out crumpets, had shovel immunity pills, and had a magical stand that never ran out of crumpets... everyone had their own little thing it seemed... strange place... absolutely no fun RPs ever really were made... so sad.

To Mike: No... I wasn't... you honestly, without any tinge of kidding, changed my perception of you from, "He is just Mike." to, "He is afraid to fight... for fake... he is afraid to battle... so if he is afraid of something that is not happening for real, he is a coward." ...I wasn't trying to force you into fighting me...

A forum I used to go to, one of the mods gave out pie, or beating with a shovel, and controlled a penguin army... I gave out crumpets, had shovel immunity pills, and had a magical stand that never ran out of crumpets... everyone had their own little thing it seemed... strange place... absolutely no fun RPs ever really were made... so sad.

well we have always had out of control purple flying crack monkeys. :/