Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's

Koga

93923393718frontmp1.jpg

The sequal to Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force is now available for the PSP.....before it hit Japan? That's a 1st for Yu-Gi-Oh!. Tag Force 2's story is based on Season 2 and the 1st part of Season 3. Of course this means new characters and like always, new cards. There's approx 2,800 cards in the game. Unlike the last game, you start off with a partner you choose instead of spending all of Chapter 1 trying to get someone to team with you by talking, dueling, and giving them sandwhich. So, that's a relief. I just got the game. Again, there are no voices in the game. What I really don't like, is that most of the BGM from TF1 is in this game. I listen to the BGM in games and consider it a big part of the game. I've heard a few new tunes though. The gameplay is still the same....like all Yu-Gi-Oh! games and you always start out with a crappy deck. If can have single and tag duels at anytime now. You can also have your partner udle instead of you. You don't get anything if he/she wins. Its just fun to watch...sometimes. If you are a fan of the game, grab it. It's only $30. Pretty good buy. Its 4 players Ad-Hoc (Sorry, no online play....again.), and can connect to Yu-Gi-Oh! GX Tag Force Evolution on the PS2 (Release date on this game is unknown) The game also comes with 3 promo cards.

Mad Reloader

DARK/Fiend/Effect/1/0/0

When this card is destroyed as a result of Battle and sent to the Graveyard, send 2 cards from your hand to the Graveyard, then draw 2 cards from your Deck.

Demon's Temple Bribe

Counter Trap

Negate the activation of an opponent's Magic or Trap Card and destroy it. Your opponent then draws 1 card from their Deck.

Chaos Burst

Normal Trap

This card can only be activated when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Tribute 1 Monster on your side of the field to destroy that monster and deal 1000 Points of damage to both players Life Points

For a while now, it was thought that Season 3 of GX (which is still airing in Japan with 3 more epsides to go) would be the end. But it has been confirmed that there will be a Season 4 of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Season 4 begeins in Japan on October 17th. It is not known when Season 4 will air in the US. We are still in the 1st part of Season 3, which has 3 parts. I'd say sometime next year. 4kids rushes the series and Season 3 SHOULD have started this month but....*sigh* 4kids is just ruining the series. But it is good to know that GX isn't over yet and still has at least another season. :)

• 5 months later...

012408tr6.jpg

A new Yu-Gi-Oh! series is about to air in Japan on April 2nd 2008. The main Duel Disk is a motorcycle called a "D-Wheel", and duels now take place in stadiums and are called Riding Duels. Yusei Fudo is the main character his main card will be "Stardust Dragon. Of course, this means Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters GX is coming to an end. Its last episode will air on March 19th. Yu-Gi-Oh! GX will be 179episodes long with Season 4 being the shortest out of all 4 seasons.

• 2 weeks later...

O.o okay that just sounds plain weird. First episode airs in 2 weeks or so, so I guess we will here more then and we can probably find fansubs of it before long to offer as download.

I never finished watching the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series last episode I seen Yugi defeated weevil on top of a train after becoming evil due to his loss with Ralph. Or maybe it was a few episodes or more after that, not sure.

I still haven't finished Yu-Gi-Oh! GX either, I just finished downloading episode 1 through 138 in dub, since thats where the series is currently at in english and I prefer YGO and YGO GX in dub as I've never heard the subs... =P But I've only watched Yu-Gi-Oh! GX up to where Jaden and the school was trapped in another dimension and the monsters where real.. :/ Though I missed a few episodes here in there before that so I kind of need to recap on it. :/

Oh well, the new series has a motorcycle for a duel disk? That sounds stupid.. :/

Got any more info or screens of it? And whats 5D's suppose to mean?

Well, there has been a change. Episode 180 has been added to the list so it seems that GX will go on for another week. On the the 26th, another episode will air. And it seems as if the "Dream Duel" will finally happen. The epsisode is called "The True Graduation Duel! Judai VS The Legendary Duelist". Hm....now I'm pretty sure you all know who the legendary duelist is. But its good to be able to see Judai duel against "him". I don't know whether it'll be 1 episode or 2 but I hope they make it real good.

And I'll see if there's anything new on 5D's

I'm thinking of Yugi, and if so I would hope Yugi wins, lol.. he was suppose to be the true King of Games. =P

One episode for their duel would be too short, unless they didn't talk much (which I'd prefer, I hate duels cut into like 4 episodes because they talked instead of dueled for 30 minutes.. O.o ). But I'd still like to see them talk some.

Any idea what happened to GX dub? Latest episode was 138 but there hasn't been any more releases in a while, and well I'd rather watch the dub as I have never heard the Japanese voices and therefore am use to the English of the series.. :/

I checked the Cartoon Network site but couldn't find any schedule for GX. :/

I believe GX now comes on at 8am (Central Time) on Fox on Saturday mornings. And of course its Yugi. You had to think of that? lol. But you know they are going to let Judai win. >=(

If it's still coming out, then I wonder why there has been no more rips of it.

Maybe Fox is airing re-runs? Are you sure they are even airing it? If so what episodes? lol.

I looked on fox.com and it sent me to 4kids.tv which didn't really have much info about it's airing.. so I'm still unsure.

And no I didn't have to think, I was pretty sure Jaden would eventually have to duel Yugi to gain the title officially.

*edit*

Found it, said it airs at 10AM where I live on KXII Fox channel 3/12. Problem is KXII is channel 3 and 12, but Fox is channel 2. O.o

At least on the normal cable and not the satellite dish, so I dunno if it's airing on KXII or Fox.. lol.. Probably fox.

So I'll check into this Saturday if I'm stil at my grandma's and I remember to.

Unfortunately, it doesn't show what episodes they are airing.. :'(

*edit 2*

Found their episode list, which only lists up to episode 117 of GX. :/ But it's still not their schedule list so I'm not sure if they only show up to that episode because that was the last one they aired on Fox thus far, or they just haven't updated their website.. O.o

I really have no clue on what's going on with teh dub cuz I don't watch it...nor have I had the time lately. But really, they need to slow down because 4kids is trying to go through the series too fast. Knowing them, they'll have 5D's over here this fall. And that will be crap too...just cuz 4kids did it

Yeah, we need someone like TV Tokyo, or something. 4kids ruins a lot, but regardless I still would rather watch the dub of GX because thats what I'm use to. As far as 5D's I am going to get the subs as soon as they come out. =P I have not seen it in dub, so subs would be fine with that series.

*edit*

I found a lot out about 5D's here:

http://yugiohfans.co.uk/intro5d.html

• 1 year later...

The Dengeki Online website has confirmed that the previously announced Yu-Gi-Oh! 10th Special will feature the main heroes of all three television anime series to mark the anime's 10th anniversary this summer. The special will star Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters' Yuugi Mutou, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monster GX's Judai Yuki, and the ongoing Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Yūsei Fudō. According to Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump, Jump Square, and V Jump magazines last month, the anime special is one of those that will be screened during the Jump Super Anime Tour events in Japan this year. Viz publishes the original manga in North America while The CW and Cartoon Network are currently running 4Kids Entertainment's adaptation of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...