Your Views on Drugs?

Scott

Ah, what are your views on drugs and people who use them?

When you answer please tell:

If you ever did drugs and if so, what kind and how frequently?

Me I smoke, Weed, do Ecstasy and LSD when I can get it. I pop vicodin/norco(hydrocodone), I have tried meth and lets see... That's all I can think of right now.

Drugs are a way to make me feel better or have fun or whatever, especially when I pop some norco, I feel more energized, confident, inspired.

On the days when I'm off or didn't have any (which is more then some people may think) I'm moody, depressed, my mind tends to wonder and I can't concentrate, I still have energy but not as much.

Props to your drug usage :)

Well my views on drugs are simple, i believe all drugs should be legal worldwide cut down on crime concerning drug trade if it was regulated by the government their be a 100% chance to get it pure and not have it cut by some strange drug dealer.

So in turn it be safer and their would be less crime, Also i believe people need to get more educated about drugs with out making basis about them with no proof.

I myself have only done marijuana and jwh-18, jwh-250. plan to do mdma, lsd shrooms. All you need is self control and it wont be a problem.

On the days when I'm off or didn't have any (which is more then some people may think) I'm moody, depressed, my mind tends to wonder and I can't concentrate, I still have energy but not as much.

Hehe you're out there lol its probably relapse. LSD did that specially, after you were done tripping you just feel empty inside, you miss it, like you just came down from a better place; but pretty much every drug except THC will do that to ya, physically or mentally. I've tried pretty much anything out there (including heroin) but I still think weed/hash is my drug of choice; gets me hungry, lightheaded and slightly happy with no particular side effects before or after comsumption.

The fact that weed is still illegal kinda surprises me (since its everywhere these days) When I'm off it I get edgy ofc, but i can handle it fine. I've also had some killer times on hallucinogens, makes up for a great story, but don't make much of a habit out of it, there's a line between playing with reality and just losing your grip on it, at least that's my opinion anyway. I guess my point was, know your dealer, and know your body too, because it has a breaking limit, and enjoy ;)

Hehe you're out there lol its probably relapse. LSD did that specially, after you were done tripping you just feel empty inside, you miss it, like you just came down from a better place; but pretty much every drug except THC will do that to ya, physically or mentally. I've tried pretty much anything out there (including heroin) but I still think weed/hash is my drug of choice; gets me hungry, lightheaded and slightly happy with no particular side effects before or after comsumption.

The fact that weed is still illegal kinda surprises me (since its everywhere these days) When I'm off it I get edgy ofc, but i can handle it fine. I've also had some killer times on hallucinogens, makes up for a great story, but don't make much of a habit out of it, there's a line between playing with reality and just losing your grip on it, at least that's my opinion anyway. I guess my point was, know your dealer, and know your body too, because it has a breaking limit, and enjoy ;)

I'm going to change that to the days when I'm on them I feel pretty much the same way, only better.... If that makes sense...

I took weed for a month with friends but it was just a for fun thing to do with them. I was always watching them get high and have fun so I wanted to try it too, But it's not that great just something to have fun with friends but ya don't even need to take it just laugh at them making an ass of themselves lol.

Well the only thing I hate about drugs is all the crime attached to it. Here we had the Cocaine wars a few years back.. a lot of people died and I think Hell's Angels were involved. They were killing off all other types of drug dealers so people would try their stuff. It was a big mess. Still aside from big things like that a lot of people die over it and kill for it. It's downright insane.

Addictions on any drugs are bad as well. They can lead up to death or make the person kill for more. I wish drugs never existed in the first place because man kind can never take these things with responsibility. It all leads to bloodshed, greed and addiction. The ones that do are just so few that it should never have existed.

I've never been so insecure as to need drugs. Just seems like a money pit to me. Not to mention various health problems and drug related murders. Oh, and drug related wars. Oh, and useless benefit thieves who spend their payout on drugs and then are too drugged-up to work anyway.

Drugs are bad, at least in my opinion.