Fileserve and Slingfile Help

radale

ok i've tried soooooooooooXinfinite (maybe) times to download from fileserve and slingfile here's the problem

btw: its not only fileserve but all the hosting sites that has "serve" and same webpage layout on it is a subsidy of fileserve meaning they have the same problem

Fileserve: that stupid son of a *CENSORED* :dhh: capcha doesn't appear and yet the site said INVALID CAPCHA WTF?!!!

slingfile: site load ok.... countdown timer ok.... but where the heck is the DL link i know that there is a download button on the bottom of the screen right after the 30 sec or so countdown but come on it will only reload the page and begin that count down again! *if your curious enough you will wait again dont be stupid like yours trully XD*

P.S. : next time try to upload them in MegaUpload,RapidShare), Hotfile and oh.. almost forgot Mediafire (i know the issues on them but hey they are more reliable)

P.P.S : keep it up guys! XD

I have never used slingfile and don't ever plan to as MegaUpload, MediaFire, and FileServe all work great for me. I don't know why you aren't getting the ReCaptcha to load. Perhaps you have some sort of app installed that blocks it (I know a lot of people do these days), or something. Have you tried download managers such as jDownloader to see if it works there?

yeah i tried jDownloader but well still doesn't work well anyway i was hoping that on the near future consider my suggestions ^_^V

No one is going to stop uploading to FileServe just because you have an issue. It's currently the best host out there for free users and because it also pays uploaders for uploading there many more uploaders continue to switch to it and therefore on huge warez sites I visit it's quickly becoming the #1 used host.

Rather than try to get people to change hosts because you have an issue, you should look to getting your issue fixed.