who has the sickest sharingan?

behemoth917

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

The mangekyo sharingan with the better style is between kakashi and sasuke.

The mangekyo sharingan with the unique powers is kakashi.

Sasuke, Itachi and the elder Madara Uchiha's all share similar powers. Susano'o, Amaterasu and some super Genjutsu that nobody can pronounce.

while kakashi's is the one of few mangekyo's to preform kimui which sends the target to a different dimension.

Tobi's probably can do the same thing but he's not seen using mangekyo while doing it presumably on himself to go to his pocket dimension.

The mangekyo sharingan with the better style is between kakashi and sasuke.

The mangekyo sharingan with the unique powers is kakashi.

Sasuke, Itachi and the elder Madara Uchiha's all share similar powers. Susano'o, Amaterasu and some super Genjutsu that nobody can pronounce.

while kakashi's is the one of few mangekyo's to preform kimui which sends the target to a different dimension.

Tobi's probably can do the same thing but he's not seen using mangekyo while doing it presumably on himself to go to his pocket dimension.

My opinion is the same as yours. And I would also like to add Shisui's Mangekyou Sharungan which can produce Kotoamatsukami, the presuming strongest genjutsu.

• 2 weeks later...
Well so far what I've watched, Itachi has the best one. I wonder how Kakashi has sharingan only on his left side..and how did he get it, Orochimaru or was he born with it. Anyone knows ? I only watched till 190 episode.

He had a teammate called Obito Uchiha who awakened the Sharingan while they were rescuing their third team member Rin during World War III but Obito's right side got crushed under rocks and Kakashi's left eye got cut so he asked Rin who was a medical ninja to transplant his left Sharingan eye to replace Kakashi's injured one before dying

---------- Post added at 05:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

I think Sishui's Sharingan is the best. He could have controlled all the feudal lords and ruled over the Five Great Nations and they wouldn't even know it but he didn't do anything of this sort and even gave his eye to Itachi willingly when he asked for it.