Powerpuff Girls Z to premiere in the Us Summer 2011?

cloud1414

Well I was doing some looking around on google just to find out on the english season 3 of the english dub since Im waiting on seasons 1 and 2 to come in the mail. Now that version of the dub is the ocean dub that never aired in the US.

So on Wiki I noticed that Episode 1 of the English dub will air Summer 2011. Now I dont know if this will be the Ocean Dub or a completely new dub, I would hope its a new dub and it matched what happens in the Japanese Dub. And I really hope that the music stays the same. Because in the Ocean Dub they changed everything. They didnt even have the same names in the Dub.

So I really hope this is a brand new Dub. I can say that I enjoyed the english dub since it was the first time it was in english, but it could of been alot better. Hell I would love to see someone like Funi doing the dub or have the girls from the Original show do the english dub. If I remember on Wiki the girl that did bubbles voice in the original show she said she would like to play the role in the anime.

Now I know Wiki isnt the best place to have reliable info without a source to back it up from time to time but this is the only info I found on the dub coming to the US shores.

If you want the link to the episode list on Wiki here it is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Powerpuff_Girls_Z_episodes

So if anyone here is a fan of the anime what are your thoughts on this? Im really pumped :D

Well I just recieved my DVDs for seasons 1 and 2 of the english dub. I had to get them from thailand since you cant get the dvds of the dub anywhere else. Got them for $15 for seasons 1 and 2 each, so not that bad of a deal. Im pretty bummed its not like the [ZZ] release that has the japanese opening and endings and the japanese scenes when they transform. but overall at least I have the ocean dub and its the only dub we will have until it comes to the US shores in the summer.

Still hoping they use a different dub when it premiers in the US :D and them maybe we can get the DS game also. its like a mario party kind of game, really really fun :D

Its a Group in Canada that dubs Anime in Canada. Like how Funimation does anime in the states, just that people like us hate the dubs that Ocean does. Even though im still getting used to the ocean dub for the show i still dont like it. But just think, Im glad Ocean got the rights to dub the show and not 4kids. 4kids tried to get the rights but the bid fell through. So at least I can be happy about that.

Yeah I know I still have the Subs :P but im still wondering if the Dub will be from the ocean group or a new dub. Because why wait until now to finally show it in the states if the dub wasnt even meant for us. So Im really hoping for a new dub haha.

I'm going to be watching the ocean dub myself.

• 4 months later...