Crysis... CRACKED!

Anooxy

Just when people are awaiting for this great game and pre-orders have gone gold, the cracking group, Razor1911, has already taken and cracked this awesome game and it's available at File Sharing Network, not to mention direct downloads.

This is a loss for EA and Crytek but they will still manage to get the money in some way. The online play serves for that. I don't hate crackers but at this time, when loads of people pre-order a game it's really sad to see that they payed for nothing... other people will get the hands on it like the one who paid.

At least, Razor1911 could have waited a bit after releasing it. They are total idiots... then they say "if you like the game buy it". Damn YOU liars!

If you have a fast net = they will download crysis since it is 6-7gb to get.

Most people will buy it after downloading it anyway since they want it to be more 'official' that they own it in its original form.

You can get any game on the internet. Wii, Xbox 360, PSP and DS games are all available too, so crysis was never safe. Add Call Of Duty 4 and Bioshock to other great games pre-released.

The only funny thing i think out of all this are people wasting money (maybe $700-$1000) on a new gfx card like they have never seen this type of game before.

Of course Halo beats it since it is a franchise which has extended over 5 years (estimating).

Halo is the most over-hyped, over-rated game and most people agree with that statement. They agree it is good, but it isn't the best fps ever made which is what fanboys constantly say.

Crysis on the other hand, is the first game to utilist direct x10, so for all pc gamers out there. This is a sign of future games to come next year. Crysis can be played in directx9 as will a lot of other games in the future. So go upgrade your computers if you want to get the best experience out of the new games coming out in the next few years.

Yeah Halo was over rated but to tell the truth I like Halo for the gameplay itself. It may not be the best of all, but something makes me like it more than the others. >_< I just like that Masterchief so much xD.

Oh and yeah DirectX 10. >_> I don't like Vista so much, but games will make me change. Damn it. Ugh there is an illegal DirectX 10 for Windows XP around but probably it won't be working well, IMO, it may crash or do many errors.

It has been proved that DX10 on Windows xp is essentially impossible to get due to differences in architecture of the OS and stuff .. and what it needs to run and stuff.

Well Poo to the people downloading Crysis illegally. I bought the special edition myself. Installing right now as i type.

Played the demo. and Loved it.

I love both Halo and Crysis. but imo; Crysis > halo.

Although; they've got each different feels to it. .. like console FPS' (that originated on the console) seem to have a diff feel as opposed to when u play it on the pc. Don't know why.

And you don't need a powerful GPU to run it on low.

I've got an 8500GT (lower than the actual min. requirements of an 6800GT) and it runs crysis on medium quite smoothly. ~20-40fps. You may think its chopppy..but it suprisingly isn't.!

Now .. to try and resist playing it till 2morrow due to my exam i have.

Yeah i mean to get te best enjoyment out of it, you need a powerful expensive card.

Play it on Delta diffuculty, the enemies talk in Korean so you don't know what they are saying/thinking. On all other difficulties they speak in english. Adds to the enviroment and challenges you heavily.

Then again it is nothing compared to Far-Cry's hardest difficulty.

Lol. i am playing it on Delta .. and it's fraeking hard.! :|

and i don't think crysis will run on consoles .. a heavily degraded ported version would work .. but one on the same level of the pc crysis is almost impossible. The memory bandwidth requried for the processing power of crysis is too much for consoles to handle.