Pokemon black and white combined????

Chicolz

Nah, that's the complete opposite of black and white then. It's not the original pokemon lol; it's the original plus completely made up ones that I'd never had dreamed would ever even exist. << A Pokemon designed after a garbage bag or ice cream cone?... I think the oddest pokemon from the original series was Voltorb/Poke-ball looking pokemon.

Plus the title will pretty much only be like a minor aspect to the game, but if a game has a special title - they'd probably buy that over a plain one, thinking it has additional bonuses like secret pokemon or something. That be the way of the financially greedy corporate world.

Nah, that's the complete opposite of black and white then. It's not the original pokemon lol; it's the original plus completely made up ones that I'd never had dreamed would ever even exist. << A Pokemon designed after a garbage bag or ice cream cone?... I think the oddest pokemon from the original series was Voltorb/Poke-ball looking pokemon.

Plus the title will pretty much only be like a minor aspect to the game, but if a game has a special title - they'd probably buy that over a plain one, thinking it has additional bonuses like secret pokemon or something. That be the way of the financially greedy corporate world.

Yeah you got and point. i havnt seen a garbage can and an ice cream yet. all i saw was a water monkey, a grass monkey and a fire monkey (isnt the fire monkey like chimchar O.o), i wonder if they evolve to something like infernape ><