Pokemon black and white combined????

Chicolz

is there gonna be a pokemon game that has both the legendarys in them? cause im planning to buy that game with the combined game (kinda like emrald which is an extra of saphire and ruby) (and like platnium which is an extra of diamond and pearl). IS THERE AN EXTRA FOR BLACK AND WHITE IS THERE!

I guess it would be grey??? Lol

I'm sure they'll get a third...they always do.

yeah your right there is always a third (well not for pokemon soul silver and heart gold)

I reckon there probably will be as all the other pokemon games did, it will probably come out next year though

NEXT YEAR! TOO LONG!

Probably so, financially it's a cash cow waiting to be milked; on the flip side - I still think the series is a dead horse, and they're beating it with a stick and expecting new results. Completely wasteful in my personal opinion.

As a guess to the date, twister is probably looking at it right - about a year. Maximize as many Black/White sales as possible before releasing the "Game of the Year" edition, companies love doing that. Then after everything settles they'll work on a new Pokemon board.

Probably so, financially it's a cash cow waiting to be milked; on the flip side - I still think the series is a dead horse, and they're beating it with a stick and expecting new results. Completely wasteful in my personal opinion.

As a guess to the date, twister is probably looking at it right - about a year. Maximize as many Black/White sales as possible before releasing the "Game of the Year" edition, companies love doing that. Then after everything settles they'll work on a new Pokemon board.

Stupid companys making me wait to buy the game, ill just get my r4 and download black and white and wait for the new one to come out, than ill buy the new one :D.

i think the pokemon game makers are running out of ideas and are just making random pokemon. i just saw one that looked like a mummy O.o

Yeah... I kind of stopped buying them at Ruby & Sapphire.

To my name I own the following games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Pokemon Coliseum Demo Disc (It gives Jirachi to Ruby/Sapphire), and Pokemon Snap.

The only other Pokemon I would consider buying is Pokemon Channel for the GC; I kind of abandoned the pokemon wagon after Ruby/Sapphire.

Yeah... I kind of stopped buying them at Ruby & Sapphire.

To my name I own the following games: Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Pokemon Coliseum Demo Disc (It gives Jirachi to Ruby/Sapphire), and Pokemon Snap.

The only other Pokemon I would consider buying is Pokemon Channel for the GC; I kind of abandoned the pokemon wagon after Ruby/Sapphire.

Whoa you have alot of old class pokemon games, i really want pokemon coliseum and pokemon XD, i only have pokemon leaf green, emrald , soul silver, platnium and diamond. i have pokemon ranger on my r4 but quit that game cause pokemon rangers kinda boring

Stupid companys making me wait to buy the game, ill just get my r4 and download black and white and wait for the new one to come out, than ill buy the new one :D.

i think the pokemon game makers are running out of ideas and are just making random pokemon. i just saw one that looked like a mummy O.o

Ha, you think that's bad? A mummy isn't as random as an ice cream, trash bag, cell, and candle (all new pokemon), to name just a few examples.

Ha, you think that's bad? A mummy isn't as random as an ice cream, trash bag, cell, and candle (all new pokemon), to name just a few examples.

WHAT THERE A TRASH BAG POKEMON TOO! AND ICE CREAM POKEMON! i guess thats where ash gets his ice cream from eating them ice cream pokemon ><. far pokemons gone crazy O.o

Lol, I doubt they would recycle "Crystal" for a title name. Probably Shimmering Grey or something. Though "Shimmering" may be a bit long for their tastes.

Some of these Pokemon types are ridiculous imho.

im thinking grey, just grey cause the black and white you know what i mean