Facebook is taking over the world!!!

DEATHxxx50bmg

Facebook is a brand name and is kind of difficult to topple. But too much drama goes on there.

Yeah I see your point there, it's almost like the Miicrosoft of social entertainment. But eventually it will fall like all others before and after it it's just a matter of time.

Like take this for example most of the people I know thought that when they delete incriminating or just about any pictures of theirs off FB they thought it's gone forever, until I explained to them FB keeps that information and can acces it when they feel like it and sell it too. Now they are starting to see it from my point of view and are looking for a new means of socializing.

I'd say I give it no more than five years and it will be another myspace.

• 1 month later...
You all know it. facebook is taking the over the world one country at a time. Even in iraq people are on it. damn.

I'm not sure what debate is to be had here about Facebook (except perhaps the privacy aspect, though that's pretty sparse as it is), but I did find this comment rather interesting. Why is it surprising that Iraqis are on Facebook? People all over the world are on it, to include the Middle East. I'm not sure what the intent was behind singling out Iraq as an example, but it's not an underdeveloped wasteland with a lack of Internet connectivity.