Q. Final Fantasy VII

Ferocia Coutura

Okay, so, I played FFVII all the way through to the end and I am seriously confused. I didn't quite understand some things. So if some peple could clarify these questions for me, that would be great.

-How did no one link together the fact that Cloud stole basically his entire life from Zack. Aerith of all people should have noticed, right?

-Okay, what the hell is Jenova? Is she a germ, a women, an alien, or just a strand of DNA? I'm not sure.

-Why is it that people get on my case when I say Vincent is very vampire-like. I'm not the only one that sees this, am I?

All answers and opinions are welcomed.

First off, I'm pretty sure Aerith notices that Cloud has a relation to Zack which was why she followed him around all the place.

Jenova was an alien calamity that fell from the sky many years ago and waged a war against the Ancients of whom Aerith was the last survivor. Later on, Shin-Ra discovered Jenova and started using it to conduct experiments. As a result of this, Jenova was able to live once again through Sephiroth, who regarded her as his "Mother".

Vincent is NOT a vampire. he was a former Turk, who was part of a forced experiment by Hojo which left him with a strong body. If you want more details, play Dirge of Cerberus.

However, Square has played many tricks that hint us to believe he's a vampire, from his appearance to his sleeping in a coffin to his drinking wine, etc.

Okay. . .

-why was it that Aerith never called Cloud out on his b.s.

-Thanks for the Jenova. It just confused me.

-Okay, but people snap at me for even the suggestion that Vincent is even vampire-like. I was just curious to see if anyone else noticed the likeness.

- Oh, and was Red XIII another of Sephie's clones, but just gone wrong. What was HE.

Red XIII wasn't another Sephiroth clone, as far as I know. He was confirmed to have been born in Cosmo Canyon and was just captured by Shinra in order to mate with Aerith to allow an Ancient that can live a long time for them to study, since Red XIII's lifespan is much longer than 500 years, which would give them enough time to study the Ancients for their plans. He was marked with the XIII, making him Red XIII among Shinra, just to mark that he was involved with one of their experiments. He wasn't actually a clone of Sephiroth or had any of Jenova's genes in him. He was just an ancient beast native to the Cosmo Canyon region.

Red XIII wasn't another Sephiroth clone, as far as I know. He was confirmed to have been born in Cosmo Canyon and was just captured by Shinra in order to mate with Aerith to allow an Ancient that can live a long time for them to study, since Red XIII's lifespan is much longer than 500 years, which would give them enough time to study the Ancients for their plans. He was marked with the XIII, making him Red XIII among Shinra, just to mark that he was involved with one of their experiments. He wasn't actually a clone of Sephiroth or had any of Jenova's genes in him. He was just an ancient beast native to the Cosmo Canyon region.

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, "alien calamity" is rather vague and almost directly quoted from the game...wasn't it "calamity from the skies" or something? So that doesn't really answer the question...too vague. Did they ever say what she looked like for real? Like without that weird-ass woman-shaped case? I always imagined some kind of rather hoe-ish germ thingy. Or maybe just a hoe. Lol