(Resolved)Can i wipe my computer in safe mode?

DEATHxxx50bmg

the only way you can wipe your computer is to place the windows installation disk into the cd drive and go from there if youve got a virus once the formatting is complete remember to SHUT THE COMPUTER OFF as that will clear out the ram and prevent the virus from jumping back onto your hard drive you dont even need safe mode to do it and it bypasses all virus's by running data straight from the CD/DVD

the only way you can wipe your computer is to place the windows installation disk into the cd drive and go from there if youve got a virus once the formatting is complete remember to SHUT THE COMPUTER OFF as that will clear out the ram and prevent the virus from jumping back onto your hard drive you dont even need safe mode to do it and it bypasses all virus's by running data straight from the CD/DVD

thanks. i just pressed f9 and it gave me this intitiate windows ES recovery thing. i hit it and it recovered it back to the day it was bought. thank though for you help. learning more about computers everyday