The Bandwagon

Whiplash

It spreads! Anyway, here're a bunch of some of my more 'recent' sigs, with the inverted commas because I only just got my beloved PS 6.0 back after an extended computer malfunction and this thing called 'life' which refused to leave. I suspect it was a Jehovah's Witness in disguise.

Anyway, I'll put any new stuff I make in here too.

extreme.jpg

dmc.jpg

succexysig.jpg

sotw.jpg

cloudw-1.jpg

djkrushw.jpg

mutual.jpg

quincy.jpg

bjork.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOw....

I <3 apparition.

some of the are simple, clean and effetive. Nice.=]

although, i must say that u would need to work on ur colouring just a tad bit more as well as the text.. like some of them (ie the Ishida one) the text doesn't match it, as well as the white bar behind it..

That said, that's probably one of ur older works (a wild stab in the dark).

Nice gallery though.

Defffinitely one of the better Artists on Fm.

Often I don't unless there's this huge empty space that just is screaming out for something or I have some idea of what text I want. I make a point of doing whatever my ideas want me to do, they hold my brain hostage if I don't.

SWAT is always on a coffee break when my brain's in trouble <_<

Guest Destiny Angel

I loveth your works, Whipp. They always look artistic and I like that a lot. I like that 100x100 avatar by the way, though i'm meh on such smallness but i like how it looks.

Some of my fav:

hideandseek.jpgcloudw-1.jpgdante.jpg

apparition.jpg and that big tall one on the intro post.

Knowing when to stop is hard, knowing where I wanted to go would probably help but I just don't have it in me to think about it that much. When I make a sig it's generally with no forethought beyond 'Oooo, that's a pretty picture, I think I'll do something with that'. Then I play around and have fun with it. This may hold me back somewhat (being completely chicken when it comes to using colour also doesn't help) but it keeps me from getting bored and really I only do this for entertainment and the occasional stroke of the ego.

I think lack of color is a good thing. I am one of those people that doesn't like bright and colorful sigs. I think you add enough when it is needed. The text does need some work. But you are miles ahead of most of us anyway and will only get better with time, so its all good.

But that's not necessarily a bad thing. Everyone has their preferences. You happen to excel with black and white. The only question is, are you happy with just working in black and white or mild colors? If you are, then it deosn't matter. When I used to draw by hand, I almost always did black and white. Very rarely would I do anything in color. It wasn't that I didn't have any good pencils, I had a great colored pencil set, I just prefered black and white. I was content with that. If you do this strictly for entertainment purposes, you should stick with what you like.

I think lack of color is a good thing. I am one of those people that doesn't like bright and colorful sigs. I think you add enough when it is needed. The text does need some work. But you are miles ahead of most of us anyway and will only get better with time, so its all good.

Some of them do have color, and they lack a variety of them. Some them are almost monochrome because of this.