what would you do???????

take-a-boww

im playing on an emulator (space channel 5) and the process prioty is set to low (i can tell the difference between high and medium to low), so what would you do:

sacrifice graphics for a game etc, you would like or,

sacrifice the game for outstanding graphics, and simmilar traits to that,

i know in this day and age (?_?) graphics for gaming are not like they were but what if they were,i've known people to by shooters just beacuse they like guns etc. !!!

i would sacrifice graphics for a game i really wanted but what would YOU do???????

I played through most of Fallout 3 on terrible graphics. On a graphics card that wasn't supposed to do anything at all. I guess that's what they mean by overclocking. now my one year old computer crashes every chance it gets flashing the blue screen of death. i don't really use it, though it kinda pains me to see it suck so much, but fallout 3 was just amazing. I was skeptical about the gameplay going into the game, but fallout 3 is a game that's not even about the gameplay. it's all about being absorbed into the world and I for the first time was really absorbed into the game world even though I was looking at some of the ugliest graphics imaginable.

That didn't matter because I was interested in getting my character stronger and seeing what was what in that ugly bombed out world. props to bethesda for making a game that still delivers on possible the worst graphics card out there.

I played san andreas to completion on a pc with 256 mb RAM, onboard graphics with a single core processor, where on the lowest settings tweaked to be even lower with SA performance tool barely got me a playable fps. that should say enough about what I would do. the hot coffee mod wasn't even mildly entertaining to look at with that set up lol.