Amnesia: The Dark Descent (PC)

Ickis

Ive just finished downloading Amnesia, because a few of my friends recommended i play saying it was the scariest game of 2010 and in one review not sure claimed it to be the scariest horror game for the decade...

havnt got round to playn it yet (in the middle of PS3 Cross Edge) but would love any feed back just for curiosities sake..

=P

The game looks good and i am definitely going to try it out. That used to be my favorite genre and i haven't played anything like that in a long time, was slightly frustrated when games like Alan Wake and Heavy Rain avoided pc platform. Hadn't tried Penumbra either, so gonna fill the spaces in by playing this one.

I couldn't play it.

I can't play a game where I have to run away from the monsters. I loved Dead Space, F.E.A.R., and Resident Evil 4 too much. As soon as the first monster (not the invisible one) killed me, I died a couple more times before I decided I wasn't even going to bother trying to learn HOW TO PROPERLY RUN AWAY AND HIDE FROM A MONSTER.

other than that, I enjoyed the dark atmosphere and how you run around this amazingly dark place trying to jump from light to light collecting pieces of the story. But if only I could kill...

Man the main point of the game is running...U cant fight u cant dodge and if u even see the monsters for too long u start to lose..All in all it was a good change.My advice to those of u who are gonna try it out..Dont play it at twelve in the night or ull b hvin nightmares fr a week