Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider

Koby

Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider
9q05gPN.png
MAL

The story of the original novel revolves around Souhei Saikawa, a member of the Saikawa Research Lab. On a vacation held for the lab, he meets Moe Nishinosono, the daughter of his mentor, who joins the group on their vacation despite not being a part of the lab. After meeting each other, the two end up finding a corpse. The two work together to solve the mysteries of what becomes a serial murder case.

• Like 2

Cast of Fall 2015 noitaminA Series 'Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider' Announced

The official website of Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider has announced the cast of the anime adaptation. A new key visual (pictured) was also revealed for the series, which will air on Fuji TV's noitaminA programming block in Fall 2015.

Souhei Saikawa: Yasuyuki Kase (Durarara!!x2 Shou)
Moe Nishinosono: Atsumi Tanezaki (Zankyou no Terror)
Shiki Magata: Ibuki Kido (Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance)

The opening theme song will be performed by KANA-BOON, while the ending theme song will be performed by Scenarioart. The series will premiere on October 9 at 12:55 am Japan time.

Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider is adapted from the 1996 mystery novel of the same name by Hiroshi Mori. The novel was awarded the first Mephisto Prize in the same year, given by Kodansha to unpublished popular fiction novels.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I figured the boredom of episode one was simply because it was the first episode and they wanted you to get acquainted with the characters, but nope the second episode was just as bad. When it's taking me 2-3 hours to finish a 20 minute show then it's obvious something is wrong. I kept finding myself pausing to do other things. The plot is bland, the characters are bland, the animation is bland, the art is bland, the color spectrum is bland. Nothing is fascinating with this show, there is no drama, there is no mystery, nothing. Nothing the show was advertised to be exists. So far we learn the cast is a bunch of 2d weirdos with the quirks of weirdos and there is some seclusive genius aunt who was accused of murdering her parents as a kid but claims she didn't do it despite no one else having any way of getting in and out of the 'locked room' so-to-speak. So basically even the murder premise is a mystery that has been done over and over.

So yeah... this show marks my 3rd dropped series of the season. Definitely turning out to be a meh/bad season.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I agree that this series is as slow-pacing as hell, but I'm kind of amused by this kind of genre so I will give it some more episodes a go. I stalled it at episode 3 which was really a lot better than the first 2 cause we had a huge revelation at the end. I believe that the main mysteries will be unveiled in the upcoming episodes. To anyone who gave it a try I advice you to at least try and watch episode 3 and then judge if it should be dropped or not. To be fairly honest though, if the next episodes keep up the slow pacing of the first 2 then I will drop it too.

Edited by Imagine Breaker

There really isn't any good reason for this show to fail to deliver, apart from the director choking. 
The art, actors and original story seem fine. But it's the awful execution from the director that makes everything seem dull and uninteresting.

Let's say a director like Tetsurou Araki (a director that actually dislike for the most part) was in charge of this show instead, I would imagine everything would have more impact and energy at the cost of being cheesy and unintentionally funny.

• 2 weeks later...