Vindictus?

seirachan

I used search and there's no threads here.. well Vindictus is kinda awesome. Free to play. If you liked Monster Hunter you'll love this game. Similar but not the same. I had lots of fun with it but it has some issues that need to be fixed but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen anytime soon. I heard within the first 2 weeks the game was released everyone got randomly DCed everywhere and the servers were very unstable. They still are a bit. I have a lot of trouble trying to play with my friend. The games awesome this just needs to be fixed and pronto.

Edit: we found out it was just our routers cause they sucked so bad, the games aren't hosted on the server it's hosted off your internet which is better as long as you don't have someone with a very laggy connection or dial-up lol

PC action game, 3 characters atm but 2 more coming soon. Great graphics and game play.

jS1RdOsQqvE

Wow a hack n slash game? Looks sweet maybe I'll give this a try. Online PC game right?

yup online PC game

http://vindictus.nexon.net/

uses Nexon so if you have a maplestory account or anything like that just use that account. The default desktop icon will keep bringing you too the website in order to log you in there but you can go into the folder and pull out the proper game launcher