Top 5 Controversial Games of 2010 Mike B

seirachan

I don't know I'd rather play them myself instead of listening to the critics they aren't always right. I do concur though, ff14 sucked. I have yet to play torchlight 2, and Diablo 3 was a great game in my opinion.

they aren't out yet unless you played the demo for D3 but there is a torchlight 1 already out. It's like an improved Diablo 2. Made by the same makers of D2 as well. It was overall an AWESOME game but it had the problem of having no multilayer. So they listened and are now improving the game even more and adding multilayer to boot.

C7I_XNrQfwc

rl7VITx0k5Q

http://www.zam.com/bffreport.html?bffreport=50

Discus.

So, FF14, worst game ever : D and that grand theft Auto MMO was pretty bad too. At lest we got some trust worthy games this year like Diablo 3, Torchlight II, and maybe DC universe.

Also Starwars Knights of the Old Republic for those into it. I'll hear the reviews first

I'm kind of curious as to why FFXIV supposedly flopped.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just listened to the video and I'm shocked.

Anyways, I always thought FFXIV was similiar to Guild Wars; minus a "pick a class and stick to it" system from what I understood. I mean the whole concept entices me alone; but that's just me. I'm not sure how many other gamers like me want our characters to be jack of all trades, but I definitely sure I don't want to make mule or slave characters.

AND, FFXIV has its monthly subscription thing halted indefinitely?! This is -News- to me ROFL. Too bad my computer can't run it =/ Barely ran FFXI optimally...

I'd honestly still play it myself though, maybe get a group of friends to try it out as well.