Uploads/Collection Threads

Shardnax

make a thread for each series youve got and upload them when you get more edit the first post and add them

if youve got a bunch of ova's and one shots put those all in one thread or in the series that the ova's belong to rather then a seperate thread for each and please remember that code boxes are forbidden unless otherwise specified

make a thread for each series youve got and upload them when you get more edit the first post and add them

if youve got a bunch of ova's and one shots put those all in one thread or in the series that the ova's belong to rather then a seperate thread for each and please remember that code boxes are forbidden unless otherwise specified

Are code tags acceptable if the link is to a Mediafire sharing folder? I was asking about the collection thread since I've got like 70+ series including my own DVD rips or stuff I've downloaded. I'll make individual threads if I do upload though.