How to split files in .rar, 7-zip and .zip types?

lordofelemental

7-zip should be able to do both for you, and I'm sure WinRAR has a way to do it as well. To extract the files I would recommend trying J-Downloader, it works with both MU and RS. It will extract the files for you after it downloads all the pieces plus it does all the captcha for you as well. Just paste the links into J-D and it will do all the work for you. There is a post in the downloads section that covers some others but J-Downloader is the only one I have used.

The other post is here

http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=4029

Splitting a zipped folder with winrar is pretty easy ^_^. Right click on the folder you want to zip and split into parts and select "add to archive"... a window should pop up. At the bottom of this new window it will say "compression method"... leave it on normal if you want, I personally use "best"... right under that it says "split to volumes, bytes"... Say for example the file you are splitting is 1GB... you would type in 200MB (or however big you want each part to be, but for now lets go with 200MB)... the folder would split into 5 parts. To make it into 1 folder again all you would have to do is extract one of the parts and winrar will automatically start extracting the rest.

If you need any help with it let me know and I'll be more than happy to explain it better.