Aion, Should I Play it?

seirachan

well one of my friends got one month free of Aion and he says its just awesome. I'm wondering if anyone else plays it and what they think of the game. Whats good and whats bad. I heard it's mostly PvP not my style but I did try out a Mage for an hour and it was pretty cool. Is this gonna go downhill or will it be great all the way through? I have lots of time to decide because I need to make my new computer first, with that baby I can have maxed graphics on almost any game.

My cousin played this game for about a month and got to level 30. That is where he stopped because it just became a HUGE grind, literally no quests and just had to level by killing creatures... very dull. If you can get past that though it is a fairly good game and has great graphics and a unique style and setting. Just a little bit on the game for you.

My cousin played this game for about a month and got to level 30. That is where he stopped because it just became a HUGE grind, literally no quests and just had to level by killing creatures... very dull. If you can get past that though it is a fairly good game and has great graphics and a unique style and setting. Just a little bit on the game for you.

btw they added A LOT of quests recently and a few solo dungeons so that might not be the chase anymore